Project Manager IT – EPMO (F/M/D)
Wagile Germany is part of a globally operating group. In large-scaled international projects, we support our customers with our unique mix of own software, project management methodology, and a highly specialised team.
Become part of our journey and shape the digital future – Be Wagile!
For our customers:
- As PM/PMO you will be involved in various workstreams and therefore high flexibility will be required when taking the lead (e.g. work out principles, develop procedures, etc.) and providing input/review.
- You will be part of EPMO projects working with highly relevant topics reporting to the top management.
- You embrace creative approaches to overcome obstacles and escalate quickly and effectively when required.
- You will take over responsibility and manage own projects and contribute as a team member to big projects and programs.
- You will help to let the Wagile family grow – your ideas and initiatives are our success!
- You will make a difference – don´t just be a number anywhere, enjoy our start up feeling.
- You will work in an international environment – use our excellent network to collaborate with colleagues worldwide.
What you bring to the table
We deliberately do not have special requirements for your CV. No matter if you have an apprenticeship, a degree or are looking for a lateral career change. The challenges and demands will vary depending on your entry level.
Basically, you will fit right in with us if:
- You are interested in complex, technical topics and you are capable of quickly familiarizing yourself with them.
- You are structured and reliable and you can transfer these qualities to the work of others.
- You enjoy communicating with your peers and are capable of recognizing the needs of those around you.
- You want to be part of a fantastic team and actively contribute to it.
- You can confidently communicate in German and English in everyday business life.
What we offer you
- Be the master of your life – Decide when and where you work as long as our customers are happy!
- Enjoy your work life balance! – 30 vacation days!
- Feel free – Enjoy the opportunity to follow your own ideas – Start up atmosphere within a established company!
- Early bird – Become part of our journey as we take Wagile Germany to the next level!